Armour Stone & Rock
Love the naturally unpolished, yet architectural look of landscaping with large stone? It makes a big difference in an outdoor area, not only due to the sheer size, but because it can significantly improve privacy levels, the amount of usable lawns and gardens, and the overall beauty of the landscape design.
Use it as a decorative accent with clout! Just some of the ways armour stone can be used include:
- As a built up area or garden, blocking an undesirable view or creating a secluded feel.
- As a decorative way to form raised gardens.
- To border sloped or level driveways.
- For a naturalized, timeless pool edging.
- For incorporating waterfalls into pools and gardens.
- For bordering multi-level patios.
- As a centrepiece address stone in a garden near the roadside.
- For surrounding ponds to prevent erosion.
We use limestone armour rock most frequently, which comes in many different shades, a we can often source other stone where there is a need. For smaller accents, we also offer other options in rock including:
- Rip rap
- Pond rock
- Waterfall rock
- Flag stone
- Weathered stone
Let us help you find the perfect stone to complement your home and gardens. Even preview and select specific stones for your project prior to delivery. Our aim is to help you develop a space that you love.